8KB Flash, 6T-12T 8051, Pin to Pin compatible with Atmel AT89C51, AT89C52, AT89S52 and similar 40 pin 8051 MCUs.
80C51 Central Processing Unit
* 8KB On-Chip program memory for program ROM, ISP ROM & IAP zone.
* ISP capability; optional 0.5K/1KB/1.5K~3.5KB ISP memory shared with 8KB flash memory.
* IAP capability; program controlled IAP memory size shared with 8KB flash memory.
* On-Chip 256 bytes scratch-pad RAM. Also, the MCU can address up to 64K bytes external memory.
* MOVC-disabling, encrypting, and locking flash memory realize security mechanism.
* Three 16-bits timer/counter, Timer2 is an up/down counter with programmable clock output on P1.0
* Eight sources, four-level-priority interrupt capability
* Enhanced UART, provides frame-error detection and hardware address-recognition
* Dual DPTR for fast-accessing of data memory
* 15 bits Watch-Dog-Timer with 8-bits pre-scaler, one-time enabled
* Low EMI: inhibits ALE emission
* Power control: Idle mode and Power-Down mode; Power-Down can be woken-up by P3.2/P3.3/P4.2/P4.3,Idle mode could be woken up by all interrupt sources.
* I/O port: 32+4 I/O ports:
*PDIP-40 has 32 I/O ports;
* On-Chip flash program/data memory:
*The data endurance of the embedded flash gets over 20,000 times.
*Greater than 100 years data retention under room temperature. (at 25℃)
* Operating Voltage:
*4.5V~5.5V for MG87FE52
*Built-in Low-Voltage-Reset circuit
* Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
* Maximum Operating Frequency:
*Up to 48MHz at 12T mode or 24MHz at 6T mode, Industrial range.