This resistive touch screen can be used with a stylus or fingertip and is easy to use with a microcontroller. You can put it over a paper overlay for a touch control panel or attach it to an LCD to DIY a touch-activated display.
- 2.2" x 2.75" (55mm x 70mm) overall dimensions,
- 1.5mm thick
- 3.2" diagonal active area, 80mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 0.5mm FPC connector
- Adhesive backing to attach easily to LCDs
Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and 2 analog input pins.
To understand how touchscreens work, and the techniques used to read from them, we suggest this great app note.
We provide following as package
- 1x Resistive Touch Screen
- 1x Connector for connecting touch screen
- 1x PCB for mounting connector and marked its outputs
LCD Suitable for this Touch screen is here