Heart beat sensor is designed to give digital output of heat beat when a finger is placed on it. When the heart beat detector is working, the beat LED flashes in unison with each heart beat. This digital output can be connected to microcontroller directly to measure the Beats Per Minute (BPM) rate. It works on the principle of light modulation by blood flow through finger at each pulse.
For further information please refer to its datasheet.
- Microcontroller based SMD design
- Heat beat indication by LED
- Instant output digital signal for directly connecting to microcontroller
- Compact Size
- Working Voltage +5V DC
- Digital Heart Rate monitor
- Patient Monitoring System
- Bio-Feedback control of robotics and applications