Accelerometer sensor can measure static(earth
gravity) or dynamic acceleration in all three axis.
Application of the sensor is in various fields and many
applications can be developed using this sensor.
Accelerometer sensor measures level of acceleration
where it is mounted this enable us to measure
acceleration/deceleration of object like car or robot, or
tilt of a platform with respected to earth axis, or
vibration produced by machines. Sensor provides 0G
output which detect linear free fall. Sensitivity can be
adjusted in two ranges.
Acceleration is a vector force which has direction and
measured in meters per second. Earth produces
gravitational acceleration on all objects on earth. By
monitoring the three axis acceleration one can
measure the level of tilt of any platform.
Simple to use
- Analog output for each axis
- +5V operation @1ma current
- High Sensitivity (800mV/g @ 1.5g)
- Selectable Sensitivity (+- 1.5g, +- 6g)
- 0g detect for free fall detection
- Robust design, high shock survivability
- Low Cost
3D Gaming: Tilt and Motion Sensing, Event Recorder
- HDD MP3 Player: Freefall Detection
- Laptop PC: Freefall Detection, Anti-Theft
- Cell Phone: Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, E-Compass
- Pedometer: Motion Sensing / PDA: Text Scroll
- Navigation and Dead Reckoning: E-Compass Tilt Compensation
- Robotics: Motion Sensing