The AVRISP is a professional low cost In-System Programmer covering all AVR 8-bit RISC Micro Controllers. The programmer connects to a PC through a standard USB and draws the necessary power from the PC USB port eliminating the need for an additional power supply. It can also power your target board upto 100ma from USB.
AVR Studio is used as front-end software, giving you a highly integrated development solution.
The AVR ISP is fully supported by AVR Studio.
Programmer also supports AT89S51 and AT89S52 ICs along with all other AVR ICs.
- AVR Studio Interface
- ISP Programming of all AVR Devices
- Programs both Flash and EEPROM
- Supports Fuses and Lock Bit Programming
- Supports RC Oscillator Calibration
- Upgradeable to Support Future Devices by upgrading AVR studio software
- Operates at Target Voltages from 2.7V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Speed. Supports all Target Boards Running at Speeds Higher than 8kHz
- USB Interface to PC for Programming and Control
- Takes Power from USB. No need for Additional Power Supply
- Can power target boards upto 100ma
Our Package Includes
Tested & Ready to use AVR-ISP USB Programmer covering 1 year warranty
- CDROM containing AVR Studio programming software, USB Driver & PDF manual.
- USB Cable for connecting to PC
- 10 pin Flat Cable connector for connecting to target boards
Supported AVR ICs
ATmega16 / A
ATmega32 / A,C1,M1,U4,HVB
ATmega48 / P
ATmega88 / P
ATmega165 / P
ATmega168 / P
ATmega169 / P
ATmega324 / P
ATmega325 / P
ATmega328 / P
ATmega329 / P
ATmega644 / P
ATmega3250 / P
ATmega3290 / P
AT90PWM2 / B
AT90PWM3 / B