The very low line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising in protecting sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
ESD Suppressors, ESD Protection Low Cap, 2 Ch, 5V, 3.5pF
Complies with the following ESD/Surge standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: – 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- 2 data-line protection
- Protects VBUS
- Very low capacitance: 3.5 pF max.
- Very low leakage current: 150 nA max.
- SOT23-6L package
- RoHS compliant
- Very low capacitance between lines to GND for optimized data integrity and speed
- Low PCB space consumption: 9 mm² max for SOT23-6L
- Enhanced ESD protection: IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 compliance guaranteed at device level, hence greater immunity at system level
- ESD protection of VBUS
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Low leakage current for longer operation of battery powered devices
- Fast response time
- Consistent D+ / D- signal balance: – Very low capacitance matching tolerance I/O to GND = 0.015 pF – Compliant with USB 2.0 requirements
- USB 2.0 ports up to 480 Mb/s (high speed)
- Compatible with USB 1.1 low and full speed
- Ethernet port: 10/100 Mb/s
- SIM card protection
- Video line protection
- Portable electronics
Widely used in many commercial products.