Known as micro-B, the USB consortium has created this new, smaller USB connector to be used primarily on small hand held device where space is a premium (think cell phones). The micro USB connector is roughly half the height of the mini USB connector allowing for thinner devices to have USB access.
GSMA has accepted this connector as universal charging solution, so 90% new mobiles will have this connector.
- Micro USB Series
- Type: B / SMT
- Number of pin:5 Pins
- Gender of Connector: Female
- Terminal:Phosphor nickle groud 50
- Housing:High temperature . thermoplastic with g.f,UL94v-0
- Contact:copper alloy,t=0.25mm
- Contact area: 5u"gold over nickel
- Durability: More than 5000 Times
- Portable Devices, Mobile phone and digital product, network equipment.
- Voltage:100V AC for 1 min
- Operating Voltage 250V
- Current rating:1A
- Operating Temperature range:-30°c~+80°c
- Insulation resistance:100mΩ min.at 500 VDC
- Contact resistance:50Ω max
- Withstanding voltage:500vac /minute
- Contact resistance:30mΩmax
- Mating cyeles:5000 insertions
- Total mating force:3.57Kgf max