5V DC regulated output from 0.9 to 5V battery input. Current up to 300mA from single AA battery and up to 600mA from 2x AA battery input with 96% efficiency.
USB-Female connector output for powering various 5V operated USB devices from battery.
Design is based on CE8301 chip.
- LED indicator
- Easy to connect & Low Cost
- Work from battery voltage as low as 0.9V, allowing you to maximise battery use
- 96% efficiency
- Small size: 35x16mm
- Battery input can be lithum or AA/AAA type alkaline
- USB voltage regulator for USB powered device. If your USB device is critical on 5V operation you can use this module. (USB voltage given to USB device from various PCs can be between 4.5V to 5.5V due to various factors like cable voltage drop) - This module will bring USB voltage required for your application at regulated 5V output.
- Various USB devices which need 5V from low voltage batteries.
- Battery operated microcontrollers projects powered from simple 1xAA/2xAA batteries
- Charge mobile phone/MP4/MP3 from AA battery when travelling
Please note, there is no short circuit protection at output. So take care not to short the output wires during use.